Paint Specialist/Sales Associate
- Morrison Terrebonne Lumber - Barataria
- LA, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K
Full Time Paint Specialist/Sales Associate
The candidate for the position requires experience in paint consulting, paint color matching, mixing paint and retail sales.
As a CNRG Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by offering helpful solutions to customers' home improvement needs. This includes maintaining stock, driving sales, running a cash register, building sales skills and product knowledge, maintaining safety, security and integrity. We will work with and train our new associates to become proficient at performing all store services such as, product assembly, key cutting.
• Candidate must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver's license
• High school education or equivalent is required
• Helpful customer service skills
• Willingness to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must have basic computer skills
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
Consider joining the CNRG team where our friendly atmosphere, competitive wages, merchandise discounts, flexible schedules and a positive management team are just a few of the advantages we offer. Growth opportunity and promotions for the right candidates.
CNRG is an equal employment opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts