Home Hardware - Marketing/Advertising/Social Media Professional
- Home Hardware - Natchez
- Natchez, MS, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K
We are looking for outstanding candidates with several years' experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space combined with managing and motivating social media marketing and advertisement. The candidate we are looking for must be highly organized, strong communicator, client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. They must be a hard charger, self-driven and be able to hit the ground running.
Candidate will oversee the Marketing, Advertising & Social Media responsibilities for, but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. You will also create marketing and advertising opportunities for 4 store locations in North Georgia.
- Work with stores to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries
- Monitor social media sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the stores
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities
- Create engaging and professional visuals that the company's brand
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc.
- Manage social media team members' (includes interns) responsibilities, conduct team meetings, advise on projects, and motivate team members
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written). For example: News Flyers, Radio Commercials, Other Advertisements.